Book Review: November 9 by Colleen Hoover

Sunday, 22 November 2015

November 9 November 9 by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Published on November 2015 by Atria Books
Buy: Amazon

Goodreads Summary

Beloved #1 New York Times bestselling author Colleen Hoover returns with an unforgettable love story between a writer and his unexpected muse.

Fallon meets Ben, an aspiring novelist, the day before her scheduled cross-country move. Their untimely attraction leads them to spend Fallon’s last day in L.A. together, and her eventful life becomes the creative inspiration Ben has always sought for his novel. Over time and amidst the various relationships and tribulations of their own separate lives, they continue to meet on the same date every year. Until one day Fallon becomes unsure if Ben has been telling her the truth or fabricating a perfect reality for the sake of the ultimate plot twist.

My Review

I honestly never thought Colleen could write a book any better than Maybe Someday and Ugly Love but November 9 happened and I am a sobbing mess on the floor.

This book was absolutely beautiful and heartbreaking and I don't have enough words to describe how Colleen Hoover successfully stomped all over my heart in 300+ pages. Also, the surprise visit of two characters who I shall not name was the very best ever and I was ridiculously excited about it.



Post a Comment

aspiring author attempting world domination with a bit o' magic and some kickass moves.